Rohrer Corporation was founded in 1973 by John and David Rohrer in Rittman, Ohio. In 1979 the company was moved to a new facility in Wadsworth, Ohio. Rohrer grew from its initial product offering of carded packaging by developing a combination program and extending their market offerings with thermoformed plastic and folding cartons. Shoreview Industries purchased Rohrer in 2009 and has continued to foster the company’s growth. Today, Rohrer consists of five strategically located facilites: Wadsworth, OH; Buford, GA; Huntley, IL; Mesa AZ; and Solon, OH.
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
- X-Rite Color Management Scanners
- Total Productive Maintenance
- GMI – Full Certification
- Member of PMMI
- Member of Assoc. of Packaging Manufacturers
- Member of Institute of Packaging Professionals
- Member of Contract Packaging Association
Rohrer is committed to protecting the environment. We believe in environmental stewardship and sustainability, something that is reflected in the methods we use to create the retail packaging for your products. These habits are not only safer for our employees and the environment, but also smart. What’s more, by printing your package on FSC®-certified or SFI®-certified paperboard, you can demonstrate to your consumers a visible commitment to sound forestry practices, and an environmentally conscious company doesn’t go un-noticed.
- FSC®-certified (FSC-C018819) and SFI®-certified
- Aqueous coatings and vegetable-based inks available.
- 25 million pounds of material are recycled annually.
- All manufacturing facilities use high-efficiency lighting.
- Walmart Sustainability Scorecard
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
It is our goal to offer our customers the highest quality products and services available in the carded package industry. We are continually striving for zero defects, 100% on-time delivery and total customer satisfaction. Thanks in large part to our staff of dedicated, knowledgeable employees and the efficient use of state-of-the-art equipment, we are reaching our goals.