Rohrer recycles 20 million pounds of material annually. It has the same greenhouse gas benefits as permanently removing 1000 cars from the road each year.
- Face Seal Blisters – Plastic formed to hold product & seals to the face of the card
- Full Face Blisters – Blister covers entire front of the card
- Trapped Blisters – Two cards with blister flange trapped between them & sealed together
- Footed Blisters – Blister designed with a pedestal under the product formed into the blister allowing package to stand alone on a flat surface
- Two-Piece Blisters – Designed so consumer can view both front and back of product, made of two separate pieces
- Available in a variety of materials