Mock Clamshells provide a premium clamshell look at half the price of a traditional clamshell. It’s an economical choice with great visual impact; one that’s gaining popularity in the retail packaging industry.
Mock Clamshells consist of a thermoformed plastic blister front and flange that extends beyond the back of a blister coated card for complete product protection, while the sealing perimeter adds additional security.
- Complete product protection
- Excellent product visibility
- Perfect for hang hook displays
- Illusion of a clamshell without the cost
Mock Clamshell Blister
- Available in a variety of materials
- Thickness .010 to .040
Mock Clamshell Insert Card
- 4 Color Process and PMS Spot Color Front
- 4 Color Process Back
- Vegetable-Based Inks
- AquaSeal™ Aqueous or PakSeal™ Solvent Heat Seal Coating
- .012 – .024 SBS-II Face Seal Blister Cards
- Specialty Processes Available: