PressSeal coated cards are an economical packaging solution, offering superior sealing strength with no heat required!
PressSeal cards consists of two flat or one fold-over back seal blister card, with the blister flange trapped between the two sides, and sealed together. The seal is initiated by applying pressure to the cards, which is done using a rolling tool or sealing machine. No heat required!
- No heat required!
- Fluted & non-fluted options
- Proprietary coating with superior sealing strength
PressSeal Blister Card
- 4 Color Process and PMS Spot Colors on Front
- Vegetable-Based Inks
- Aqueous Gloss or UV Coating on Front
- Pressure Activated PressSeal Coating Back
- .012 – .026 SBS Two-Piece Trapped or Fold-Over Blister Cards
- .040 to .072 Fluted SBS Trapped Blister Cards
- Specialty Processes Available:
- Available in a variety of materials
- Thickness .010 to .040