Skin Packaging is a reliable and cost effective alternative to clamshells and blister packaging. With a practically invisible layer of Surlyn® film, Skin Board packaging contours to every detail of your product like a second skin, giving it a natural look for maximum merchandising appeal.
Skin Packaging is created by placing the product on a rigid paperboard backing, and covering it with a closely fitting transparent film.
- Full product visibility
- Cost effective with no tooling required to form cavity
- Heavy gauge film secures even sharp products
- Contours to the shape of the product
- Perfect for hang hook displays
- 4 Color Process and PMS Spot Colors
- Vegetable-Based Inks
- Aqueous Coating for the Acceptance of Surlyn® Film
- .012 – .026 SBS Skin Board
- .024 – .031 Single White and Double White Recycled Skin Board
- Optional Diamond Patterned Perforation:
– Improves the Draw Time and Overall Seal
– Available at No Additional Cost
– Available in Light, Medium, or Heavy Perforation