The Transparent Container team is making our first trip to Cosmoprof North America (CPNA). CPNA is held at Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, July 29-31, 2018. We’ve been anticipating this trip for months, and finally it’s here! To prepare, we studied industry news, speaker schedules, and the visitor FAQ’s.
Like any of our CPG partners, we thought about the people we’d like to connect with at the show. How could we use our marketing piece to demonstrate our understanding of the industry and our ability to help them delight their target market?
Our team of packaging designers, artists, and marketers worked together to create a new marketing piece specifically for CPNA. We considered the following goals:
- Luxury: Our partners in the beauty industry use a variety of printing techniques and treatments to stand out on the retail shelf. We chose rich jewel tones, and included foil and a semi-gloss finish on our piece to illustrate some of our printing capabilities.
- On-Brand: While incorporating some new design elements, we maintained recognizable brand elements like our traditional packaging style line drawings and font selections.
- Budget: We produced the piece on-site at our Paperboard facility using standard paper stock.
- Function: We modeled the new brochure off our former piece, and added a fold for our team to add business cards. We made sure the slot was functional with rounded edges for ease-of-use inserting cards.
- Size: Trade shows are great for networking and checking out new products and trends, but bulky sales brochures and collateral can weigh you down. Our marketing piece is small enough to fit in a pocket or purse and includes QR codes and short URL’s to help us stay connected.
Meet the Team
Will you be at Cosmoprof 2018? Let’s connect!
Kerry Ulmer is a Regional Account Manager based in Chicago. She’s worked in the packaging industry for over 20 years. Kerry says, “I have a passion and deep understanding of the cosmetic industry and happen to be a product junky!” She’s eager to assist with any sized company or project.
Brian Deal is a Regional Account Manager based in Los Angeles. Brian enjoys building relationships between our partners and our internal teams, homing in on packaging challenges, and utilizing TCC’s vast manufacturing capabilities and design expertise to create innovative solutions.
Jessica Malpede is a Business Development Representative, working with new partners throughout North America. Jessica takes pride in developing relationships with new partners and helping people find exactly what they want when it comes to their packaging needs.
Reach them via firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Can We Help?
Transparent Container believes great packaging connects brands with consumers. Our award-winning team works fast and incorporates customer focus in all our complete solutions. We design and manufacture thermoformed, rigid plastic, and paperboard packaging. Many of our partners in the beauty industry rely on us for our ComboBlister® program, blister cards, folding cartons, or hybrid packaging.
Miss meeting us in person? Please let us know if you’d like us to send you the brochure or call you to talk with you about your project.