The Industry's First Post-Consumer Recycled Combo Program
ecoCombo® is the newest packaging solution in Rohrer’s industry-leading ezCombo℠ program. ezCombo℠ is Rohrer’s unique design and manufacturing process that allows the production of multiple parts within the same production. This shared tooling arrangement increases speed and reduces start-up costs and set-up times for all customers.
ecoCombo® offers brands a new way to make sustainable packaging choices in their blister packaging. Rohrer uses post-consumer recycled materials (PCR) in the thermoformed blisters and post-consumer waste (PCW) in blister cards and inserts. Consumers prefer environmentally friendly brands.
Features and benefits of ecoCombo® include:
- PCR thermoformed blisters and PCW blister cards and inserts
- Internal and third-party tested for quality
- Runs on current production lines with existing heat-seal equipment
- Fast, flexible, efficient, and sustainable
- Our exclusive sustainable packaging helps brands demonstrate their commitment to sustainability
Rohrer is now accepting orders for ecoCombo®. Our ecoCombo® is priced in-line with our standard ezCombo℠ programs. For more information, please complete this simple form.