Rohrer just introduced its new All-Paper Blister and ecoCombo® sustainable packaging solutions. We hope you are inspired to GO GREEN with us.
And we wanted you to know that Rohrer is STEPPING UP SUSTAINABILITY EFFORTS every day, not just on Earth Day. Here’s how we’re reducing environmental impact during every step of the packaging process.
Designing Packages with “GREEN” in Mind
At Rohrer, we create eco-friendly packaging by:
- Offering advanced sustainable packaging solutions like our All-Paper Blister and ecoCombo® packages.
- Providing sustainable packaging materials like SFI®/FSC® certified or recyclable paperboard and rPET plastic.
- Digitizing our purchase orders, artwork and package design approvals, and financial processes.
- Selecting vendors who share our vision for a sustainable future.
- Reducing, reusing, and recycling paper/plastic packaging materials and manufacturing waste as much as possible.
- Upgrading and maintaining our printing presses and thermoforming machinery to reduce overall energy consumption and increase renewable energy usage at our facilities.
- Being an active participant of the Sustainable Packaging Coalition® and adhering to its mission/ vision/ values.
Stepping Up Rohrer’s Sustainability Programs
Did you know that in one year, Rohrer recycles nearly 40,000,000 pounds of material? Our recycling programs help:
- Save 195,500 trees
- Save 9.5MM gallons of oil
- Save 89MM+ kW of energy
- Save 260,000 cubic yards of landfill space.
Rohrer is committed to designing eco-friendly packaging and stepping up sustainability efforts to top these statistics next year.
At Rohrer, we believe that true partners make the perfect package. Are you ready for Rohrer to design your next ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING WITH GREEN IN MIND? Contact us today!